Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween is made for troublemakers

Like us!



Just to be clear...we normally look more like this...
Except when we look like this...




Evidently we are ok at transformations.

What did it take...

1) $6.00 worth of clothes from goodwill: Skirt, Shirt, Tank

2) Make-up. Because I don't actually own silver glitter or fake lashes. I even got some fake nails.

3) One very long, very fake hair piece and a bump-enhancing clip.



4) A LOT OF BRONZER.

The fiance is very Italian. VERY Italian. This costume set was his idea. I was actually nervous that I wouldn't be able to live up to his cultural expectations. But, we watched several hours of Jersey Shore and had a few mock-arguments in the living room, and we were in character. I actually liked this costume a lot because I was completely covered from head to toe and actually was warm enough this year. Plus, it looks tight, but it was suprisingly comfortable (thank you, spandex!) and I was able to eat and drink to my heart's content.

Ok. Back tomorrow with  more heathy lifestyle-type stuff!

What is your favorite holiday? Why?

4 comments:

  1. hehe we looked fantastic until the bronzer started to wear off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to have you back! I'm one of those people that loves Christmas, especially now that my only winter experience (snow and cold) is when I fly home for it :)
    GREAT costumes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just fantastic. It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete